Original Price: $ 462.99
FEATURED scala rider PACKTALK Duo Bluetooth 4.1 and DMC Mesh Technology Motorcycle Communication and Entertainment System with HD Audio, Connect 2 to 15 riders (Dual Pack)
- Enjoy genuine group riding like never before, with the game-changing DMC® Technology. Break the Bluetooth connectivity limitations and move freely among your buddies, without the need to maintain your position in the group.
- Experience the amazing and unique self-healing DMC® technology* – Leave and rejoin your riding groups seamlessly, and stay connected with 2 to 14 (!) other riders at the same time, at ranges of up to 8km (5 miles). * DMC stands for Dynamic Mesh Communication
- Connect to any Bluetooth headset over Bluetooth 4.1 using Cardo Gateway and incorporate it into the DMC network with the DMC Bridge.
- Maintain group communication while listening to music, FM radio, or GPS instructions with Parallel Audio Streaming.
- Featuring new 40mm HD Speakers, automatic volume control, Music Sharing, Voice Recognition, and a dedicated mobile app, with a premium, fully water & dust proof (IP67) design.
The scala rider PACKTALK is hands-down the most advanced and versatile motorcycle communication system on the market, combining cutting-edge technology with a remarkably intuitive user interface. Dual-technology – DMC (dynamic meshwork communication) and Bluetooth 4.1 in a single and powerful communication system: DMC mesh-networking technology for superior intercom conferencing and Bluetooth for making and receiving mobile calls, GPS navigation instructions and for listening to stereo music (via A2DP or the built-in FM radio). The embedded Bluetooth Module also provides the freedom to conduct intercom conversations with non-DMC cardo systems as well as any other Bluetooth headset on the market. Equipped with cardo’s unique (patent pending) DMC technology, it is the only communication system to offer genuine multi-rider conferencing experience. For the first time ever, uninterrupted communication is possible for groups of 2 and up to 15 riders, at a range of up to 8 km/5 miles. The DMC